It is a very appetizing recipe, an aperitif that can be accompanied with any refreshing drink and that everyone will love. It is easy to prepare, ideal for guests and parties, the filling can be varied and thus give a personal touch, you can place dehydrated tomatoes, nuts, jam or other ingredient that enhances the flavor and makes contrast with the delicious taste of bacon.
In this opportunity the main ingredients will be, the bacon, the brie cheese and the fruit jam;
three great flavors that will quickly and easily create a wonderful dish full of taste, texture and that will have an excellent and provocative appearance. I invite you to dare to prepare it, I know that everyone will love this recipe.
Looking for a appetizer that doubles at a centerpiece? This cheesy, savory crescent ring is perfect for your holiday gathering. And if it’s a vegetarian app you’re after, we’d suggest subbing in sautéed mushrooms.
- Ingredients :
2 ¾ cup of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
½ teaspoon of baking powder
½ teaspoon of salt
1 cup of butter, softened
1 ½ cups of sugar
1 egg, room temperature
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
½ cup of candy corn
½ cup of caramel chips
- Instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar, about 4 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla to butter mixture and mix together. Slowly add in flour mixture, reserving 2 tablespoons of flour mixture. Do not over mix.
- Toss candy corn and caramel chips with the 2 tablespoons of flour. Add caramel chips to cookie mixture.
- To a well greased pan, add 2 tablespoons of cookie dough for jumbo cookies, or 1 ½ teaspoons for regular sized cookies. Top with candy corn.
- Bake jumbo cookies for 13-15 minutes or until edges become slightly golden brown. Bake regular cookies for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool fully before serving.
Makes about 12 jumbo cookies and about 24 regular cookies.
Tip : If adding candy corn into the cookie dough, when spooning dough onto the cookie sheet, be sure to either have candy corn within the center of the ball or on top to keep the candy corn from melting onto the sheet.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE :
Bacon Brie Crescent Wreath !
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR OPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR THE NEXT RECIPE .