- Ingredients :
3 C Wild rice or White Rice (cooked according to pkg, let air dry for 20 mins after preparing)
1lb Shrimp (Peeled and Deveined)
6-8 Snow crab (Steamed, crabmeat removed)
½ C Frozen Peas
½ C Fresh Baby Carrots (Diced)
¼ C Green Onion (Chopped)
½ C Soy Sauce (use more for color & flavor)
½ tsp Chinese Five Spice powder
1 tsp salt
2 T Sesame oil (preferably) or Canola Oil
- Directions :
(IF USING EGGS, mix eggs now, as in step 4, so they will be ready for use)
- In a large skillet add oil over Med heat. Add shrimp and cook for 2 mins total, flipping once, until plump & slightly pink. Remove and set aside.
- Next, add peas and carrots to pan. Cook for for 2 mins. Stirring.
- Add rice. Stir. After one min make an opening in the center of the rice to add eggs.
- Pour mixed eggs into center of pan. Let set for 30 seconds then lightly begin to scramble. When eggs become firm, stir all ingredients together.
- Add soy sauce slowly and continue to stir until fully blended and rice is fried. Next add Chinese Five Spice & Salt. Mix well.
- Last add Shrimp. Cook & toss in shrimp & steamed crab for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook or your rice will be soggy. Add green onion and continue to cook for 1 min.
Serve hot… 🔥🔥 Enjoy y’all!